Talk To Your Doctor
Thanks! Here is a summary of your responses.
Thank you for completing the Doctor Discussion Guide questions. You may use this summary to help guide your conversation with your doctor about treatment. Your responses and the information provided are not diagnostic, so speak to your doctor for more information about indolent systemic mastocytosis (ISM).
1. How often do you experience symptoms of indolent systemic mastocytosis (ISM)?
2. Which symptoms of ISM do you commonly experience?
3. How do your symptoms of ISM make you feel?
4. How many different medications do you use (including over-the-counter, drugstore medicines and medications prescribed by your doctors) to help manage your symptoms of ISM?
5. Describe how your symptoms impact your daily life.
Sign up to get your personalized responses
To get a copy of your responses so that you can share them with your doctor, as well as information about indolent systemic mastocytosis (ISM), AYVAKIT® (avapritinib) for ISM and Blueprint Medicines, please complete the following form.
We received your request.
You should receive your first email from Blueprint Medicines confirming that you’ve signed up.
Emails will come from:
Check your spam folder if you don’t see an email within 24 hours.
Something went wrong.
Sorry, there was a problem submitting your request.
Please try again later.
Here are some questions to ask your doctor to see if AYVAKIT® may be right for you:
Are there other ways to help manage my indolent systemic mastocytosis (ISM)?
What is AYVAKIT? How did AYVAKIT help with symptoms of ISM in patients from the clinical trial?
Do you think AYVAKIT could be an appropriate treatment option for my ISM?
How do you take AYVAKIT for ISM?
What are the potential risks or side effects of treatment with AYVAKIT for ISM?
Will I still need to take other medications for my symptoms of ISM if taking AYVAKIT?